If you are playing January 23, 2021 here is what you need to know. Please use this post/page for the most up to date tournament information.
FOOD SPECIAL FOR TOURNAMENT DAY – Chicken Parmesan Sandwich with Chips for $12 – Supplies are limited!!!
- Check in for first group is open at 8:30 AM. First Tee Time is 9:00 AM.
- We have another FULL FIELD! Pace of Play is of utmost importance! Keep up with the group in front of you.
- In case of Frost the game will go on and revised rules will be here. Go to the end of this post for more Frost contingency plans.
- Tee Times and Pairings out Friday Morning 1/22 via E Mail. The pro shop does not have your tee times. The tee time link will also be on this page.
- Of course there will be side games! $20 Per Player Cash Only! $40 for the Team.
- Masks are Mandatory when inside the clubhouse, pro shop, checking in, registering and paying for side games. Please keep a safe distances at all times. Thank you very much!
- All players must check in first at Check In Table – Upper Bar Area. We will confirm your tournament handicap and division with you. Once you are checked in you may proceed to the Side Games Table – Lower Bar Area.
- If you owe entry fee (you know who you are) pay at the Check In Table. $60 Cash, Check or Venmo.
- Riding a Cart? Pay in the Pro Shop. Cart Paths Only.
- A link to the results will be posted here by Monday PM at the latest and link will be sent via E Mail.
- Imagine ready golf!
- Remember to tip your bartender and food servers!
Remember Rule 20.1c for faster play
Provisions for Frost Conditions
- In case of frost there will be temporary greens and the entire field will play on the temporary greens (same course conditions) from first group to last group.
- Once your ball is inside or touching the Temp Green Circle then 2 Putt Maximum.
- Some regular greens may be open on some holes.
- We will not have side games if playing under frost conditions. There is no gambling at frozen Bushwood!
- You may elect to withdraw on tournament day if we have frost conditions. We will refund your entry fee. You will need to put your name on a list at the tournament check in table to help us keep track.