UPDATED 1/7 – 10:40 PM
If you are playing January 9, 2021 here is what you need to know. Please use this post/page for the most up to date tournament information.
FOOD SPECIAL FOR TOURNAMENT DAY – PRIME RIB DIP WITH BAG OF CHIPS FOR $10 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Check in for first group is open at 8:15 AM.
- We have 90 Players! Pace of Play is of utmost importance! There are two groups with 5 players because of the size of the field. We are confident these groups have the ability to keep up with the group in front of them.
- In case of Frost the game will go on and revised rules will be here. Go to the end of this post for more Frost contingency plans.
- Tee Times and Pairings out Friday Morning 1/8 via E Mail. The pro shop does not have your tee times. The tee time link will also be on this page.
- Of course there will be side games! $20 Cash Only!
- Masks are Mandatory when inside the clubhouse, pro shop, checking in, registering and paying for side games. Please keep a safe distances at all times. Thank you very much!
- All players must check in first at Check In Table. We will confirm your tournament handicap and division with you. Once you are checked in you may proceed to the Side Games Table.
- If you owe entry fee (you know who you are) pay at the Check In Table. $60 Cash, Check or Venmo.
- Riding a Cart? Pay in the Pro Shop. Cart Paths Only.
- A link to the results will be posted here by Monday PM at the latest and link will be sent via E Mail.
- Imagine ready golf!
- Remember to tip your bartender and food servers!
- NOTE – Your division is based on HDCP INDEX. 10+ allows for 3 clubs and a putter.
Remember Rule 20.1c for faster play
Provisions for Frost Conditions
- In case of frost there will be temporary greens and the entire field will play on the temporary greens (same course conditions) from first group to last group.
- Once your ball is inside or touching the Temp Green Circle then 2 Putt Maximum.
- Some regular greens may be open on some holes.
- We will not have side games if playing under frost conditions. There is no gambling at frozen Bushwood!
- You may elect to withdraw on tournament day if we have frost conditions. We will refund your entry fee. You will need to put your name on a list at the tournament check in table to help us keep track.